Sime Darby Property Offers Exclusive Residential Enclave With Planters' Haven
22 March 2008 – The name could easily have come from Somerset-Maugham’s tales of colonial days gone by, but therein the comparison ends as Sime Darby Property sets to transform exclusive country living with Planters’ Haven - an exclusive, gated residential community set within 270-acres of mature orchard land.
Boasting an extremely low density of less than one bungalow per acre, and a Gross Development Value of RM200 million, Planters’ Haven is situated near Nilai town in Negeri Sembilan; a mere 30-40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Spread across the undulating grounds is land for 95 bungalows units, available from a choice of 8 innovative designs, which suit the contour of the land and is in harmony with the existing terrain. Each unit is sited on a minimum one acre land, equipped with full infrastructure.
The built-up area of the bungalows range from 4,720 sq ft to 7,100 sq ft, and tagged from RM1.5mil and above, depending on the bungalow design, land size and location of the lot.
Among the features that residents will enjoy is the 24-hour security and patrolling services under the Gallagher Power Fence Security Management System. Planters' Haven is the first development in the country to use this system which complies with the International Code of Practice, complete with a canine unit and emergency response team.
And in keeping with the country lifestyle, the development also features a recreational lake, tree house, stables, horse trail, children’s playground, barbecue area and jogging tracks, complemented by a lakeside club house with swimming pool, gymnasium, multipurpose-hall and a tennis court.
“There is a growing trend of higher-end buyers who appreciate living within a low-density green enclave while at the same time seeking the exclusivity and security of a gated community. Planters’ Haven captures the essence of traditional lifestyle with a modern twist which comes in the form of the innovative architectural designs, features and amenities,” Dato’ Abd Wahab Maskan, Managing Director of Sime Darby Property.
He added that customers who get reacquainted with Planters’ Haven will be pleasantly surprised with the new and enhanced offerings which are distinct and cutting-edge, while staying true to its promise of offering a panacea for those seeking to rediscover the golden era of gracious living.
“Over the decades, we have provided an extensive range of homes for Malaysians, and this development is the culmination of our years of experience, as it truly embodies the meaning of the term sustainable communities with its designs tailor-made to suit the land contours and minimal degradation of the existing terrain,” he said.
“Planters’ Haven is a significant property development for Sime Darby Property in its pursuit of offering unique lifestyle experiences to home buyers, and we are confident it will set a benchmark in the property development market with its unique and brand new offerings,” Dato’ Abd Wahab further added.
A quaint but environmentally significant fact is that all roads within the enclave are based on the original estate trail, to prevent unnecessary road-works and impact on the environment. Dato’ Abd Wahab stressed that every effort has been taken to minimize the environmental impact and maintain the existing terrain and foliage.
Emphasis will also continue to be placed on quality, which has always been a foundation of Sime Darby Property’s brand values, reflected in the timely delivery of projects within a conducive community. Planters’ Haven is a prime example of this, as it not only focuses on the quality of the homes but a quality lifestyle that incorporates environmental awareness and healthy living.
That quality has been further reflected in the accreditations acquired such as ISO9001:2000 Certification of Quality Management System, OHSAS 18001:2006 for Health and Safety, and EMS 14001:2006 for Environmental Management System.
The Planters’ Haven development is in line with Sime Darby Property’s business strategy in practicing proactive management of the land banks under its purview, which has enhanced portfolio quality and increased asset turnover while reinforcing the brand value and reputation for customer-centric product innovation. Complementing this is the unrivaled quality of its product offerings, which commands premium pricing.
Interested purchasers for any of the 95 lots available will also be able to enjoy competitive financing packages with CIMB which is currently offering a 10:90 scheme , whereby only 10 per cent down payment is required initially, with the remaining 90 per cent only due upon completion of the bungalows.
For more information on Planters’ Haven, please log-on to www.planters-haven.com or call 1800-88-1118.
Back to top